Corrupted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Website for all Death Corporation's.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Synn
Avenger
Avenger
Synn

BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Empty
PostSubject: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:16 am

Yes, that's right. Gunz 2..

GUNZ THE DUEL 2
BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Gunz2rough

UPDATE: NOT RELEASING TILL 2010 (KOREAN)

Q. When are you planning to start servicing GunZ 2?
A. Unfortunately we can't inform you the exact servie date, but our goal is to open it in Korea no later than the 2010. (edited.)

Q. How far has the development been done?
A. A great deal of programming part has progressed. We are not altering GunZ 1 game to create GunZ 2 but totally programming it new from scratch, so it required quite some of the preparation time.

Q. What’s going to happen to GunZ 1 service? Will it stop updating?
A. GunZ 1 will keep on developing. Actually we are doing more frequent updates since 2008. As long as we have GunZ players, GunZ 1 will keep updating.

Q. When did the GunZ 2 development start?
A. It started since October of 2007.

Q. Will GunZ 2 have same Graphic engine as GunZ 1?
A. No, GunZ 2 will use new engine, Realspace 3.0.

Q. Since the Realspace 3.0 engine sounds like upgrade version of Realspace 2.0, which was used for GunZ1, shouldn’t it be similar?
A. No. we are not an commercial engine development company and the name 'Realspace' is simply a codename for the graphic core that we use. 3.0 means the third developed engine.

Q. What kind of features does the new engine have?
A. We wanted to for an engine for wide use so it can be used for indoor and outdoor graphics. However, it’s not decided if there will be an outdoor map for GunZ 2. It obviously has improved graphic quality and can handle various types of effects and development support tools. We’ve developed all the solutions internally until 2.0, but in case of 3.0 we’ve chosen method to apply some codes to external library. It’s similar to the system like “PhyX” from NVidia.

※ Realspace 3.0 is also used in our upcoming MMORPG game.

Q. What is the biggest change in Gunz 2 gameplay?
A. GunZ is a game with a in-fighting characteristic as main. Compare to GunZ 1, we are developing GunZ to in a direction which combines out-fighting with in-fighting properly.

Q. Will there be changes on graphic concept or world view?
A. It changes to some extend. In case of graphic, we are setting up the concept art and will follow it. About World view, we are forming an attractive world for playing environment.

Q. What will be the system requirement?
A. We are planning to work towards GunZ 2 also be able to run on low end system setting similar to GunZ 1. However, with higher system setting computer it will show next generation graphics.

Q. When will GunZ 2 be serviced to other regions?
A. Currently we can't tell you exact dates, but we will do our best to provide great service to world-wide GunZ fans.

Q. Will there be overall general gameplay change?
A. Not exactly. It will be somewhat similar to GunZ 1 but change the problematic system to better system, and improve the good features. The game progress will be similar to GunZ 1. We won’t have sudden genre change nor character proportion change.

Q. How about game approach?
A. GunZ 2 carries moto of more eye-catching with ease compare to GunZ 1. We are aware that GunZ is hard to start in the beginning, so we are doing our best so more users can enjoy.

Q. Will there still be kStyle(slash-shot, butterfly steps, etc.)?
A. Yes there will be. But it will be a bit different in terms of outlook or control. (like clicking so many keys in one second) We respect the new tactical value created from users by kStyle and hope that it will be more advanced and appealing feature of GunZ 2. But we wouldn’t like to keep it same as GunZ 1 – we will keep the tactical value of kStyle and improve it from there with our style.

Q. Can we still use the characters from GunZ 1?
A. No, it’s not possible. There will be many changes to character system, so we won’t be able to call character information from GunZ 1.

Last edited by Jazer on Mon May 18, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Necro
Commander
Commander
Necro

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:19 am

w...t...f...?! lol roflmfa!?!? seriously how? im comletely confused lol , how can they make a # 2?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/evilsoup1991
Aiko
Apprentice
Apprentice
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:22 am

Wootness 8D

Not too surprised, since I was there when this was discovered. xDD

I'm excited, especially if they have new designs. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chanaikou
Necro
Commander
Commander
Necro

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:23 am

how much better are the graphics? b/c i'd love to see better designs/ graphics also.
Back to top Go down
Synn
Avenger
Avenger
Synn

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:25 am

Did you read the picture?
The graphics and stuff are still.. Hidden? They are using a new engine if I recall. I am so looking forward to it!!
They will be adding the giant sword probably too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Necro
Commander
Commander
Necro

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:26 am

no sorry the image isnt loading on my computer what does it say?
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Apprentice
Apprentice
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:27 am

Giant sword? o.o Like something like that massive claymore on Oblivion?
Back to top Go down
Necro
Commander
Commander
Necro

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:27 am

or the one from the private server hades was hosting?
Back to top Go down
Synn
Avenger
Avenger
Synn

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:41 pm

They are called Great Swords. I updated my first post.

It now includes the FAQ from the official site.

+REP? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Necro
Commander
Commander
Necro

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:33 pm

even though it does deserve rep i told ju im not a rep giving person.
Back to top Go down
Skits
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:45 pm

I wish I could give you tons of REP for finding this...I am so glad you found this >.<

w00t! I can't wait! I'm playing it in Korean!
Back to top Go down
Synn
Avenger
Avenger
Synn

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Skits, the Korean server blocks all Non-Korean IP's so we can't..
Back to top Go down
Skits
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:00 pm

WTF?!?! That's fucking BS! >.> I don't want to wait like..another year for it >.< *CRIES!*
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Apprentice
Apprentice
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:06 am

Aww. D: I'd totally play in Korean too. \

I bet you could find a Korean proxy... that might work.
Back to top Go down
Necro
Commander
Commander
Necro

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:43 am

god ... didn't they have a Korean server on the original gunz site?
Back to top Go down
Synn
Avenger
Avenger
Synn

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:53 am

Yes, but when you try to play it then you get an error to prevent you from accessing the server.

Also, that's why we never get people from Japan or Korea.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Apprentice
Apprentice
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:39 am

WHICH IS DEPRESSING. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Skits
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:22 pm

Then I should use it for quotes in Ijji, that way if someone calls me Korean, I can just say that it's not possible. :3

I just hope it doesn't take a long time to come out. I wanna play it, yet at the same time, I KINDA hope that IJJI either has expansions, or the new one goes down. Mostly cause I've spent a lot of money into IJJI gunz lately, and I don't want to just lose it all.
Back to top Go down
Synn
Avenger
Avenger
Synn

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Well, it doesn't really matter. In the end we will get it. We will lose all of our stuff but that will be fine. They will be keeping Gunz up even when Gunz 2 comes out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2   BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLEED TEARS OF JOY! GUNZ 2
Page 1 of 1