Corrupted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Website for all Death Corporation's.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Game videos.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cid
Cid

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:08 am

I do believe that i have mentioned this before, but i was wondering if you could post the games we play together, mainly for the reason that I'd like to see how each other plays in more detail. Whenever i am playing i don't get to look at the other lanes as much, and if I'm mid i don't necessarily look at how my teammates are fighting.
Besides i'd love to see my mistakes and learn from them too.
Back to top Go down
Shinni
Apprentice
Apprentice
Shinni

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:43 am

lame! who learns from mistakes?... lame people, thats who cat
Back to top Go down
Synn
Avenger
Avenger
Synn

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:38 am

That is something I could do once I get a bit more spare time. I plan to actually get us altogether and do some recording together. It would have us all doing voice overs during our matches. So, I will be in mid lane and when something happens I will talk about my reasons behind it and the mistakes. While you all can pitch in. We will switch to the other players to talk about their gameplay. I feel it would be a good way to make videos. Could take a while though but I feel it is worth it.
Back to top Go down
Shinni
Apprentice
Apprentice
Shinni

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:17 pm

how do voice overs work? Can I make mine sound like the devil?
cat
Back to top Go down
Synn
Avenger
Avenger
Synn

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:37 pm

You use your voice and no.
Back to top Go down
Shinni
Apprentice
Apprentice
Shinni

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Synn
Avenger
Avenger
Synn

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:47 pm

I have been working on watching all of our videos, yes.. All of them. I will be naming or deleting them. If someone wants to help they are welcome to sift through these with me. Afterwards I will be posting the finished .Rar that way anyone can download them.
Back to top Go down
Shinni
Apprentice
Apprentice
Shinni

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:47 pm

sounds cool and tedious.
I would be interested to see some of those. We are going to have to do a normal (since those are the only ones that count *eye roll*) so that we can record one with how much better I am doing! :}
Back to top Go down
kent
Scrub
Scrub
kent

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:06 pm

I almost think we should do the video idea in custom matches, even if we don't get experience we can take turns doing 1v1 matches and the 2 people in the middle doing the 1v1 can take turns explaining what they did and other people can give input and such about how they can improve and what not. Idk just saying it might be a good idea but instead of just 1 video it might have to be a series of videos. I definatwly like the idea of the vodeo, I was just thinkin of how it might be a little easier to do.
Back to top Go down
Synn
Avenger
Avenger
Synn

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Makes sense. I like it the idea. We still need to set up our clan battles for 1 v 1.
Back to top Go down
Shinni
Apprentice
Apprentice
Shinni

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:57 am

wait so quick Q ...

so the people who are presumably the best, are going to just critique the rest of us? just give tips and build ideas, is that about right?

if so I think it is a neat Idea. I like how I play my characters, but if I can find a way to play them better I dont mind the assistance.

one thing real fast though, it is not going to be random 1v1's is it?

I dislike randoms since I am only good with to champs and I own several more, makes it hard to get the ones I approve of.
Back to top Go down
kent
Scrub
Scrub
kent

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:52 am

I think it should be any champion that you want, and it would be a chance for anyone and everyone to ask questions, critic and improve, not necessarily just have some people make suggestions, have anyone able to ask questions and stuff too, like if someone tower dived and died without getting a kill you could ask why to try to get in their mind set and just learn what people kinda think and do while they play.
Back to top Go down
Synn
Avenger
Avenger
Synn

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Well, a few things. You should be able to play a character of your choice but the point of random is to force everyone to play new characters. If we are in Draft Mode and you lose your main characters then you cannot do anything. It is always good to be decent with most characters so you can be fine in all situations.
Back to top Go down
Shinni
Apprentice
Apprentice
Shinni

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:45 pm

I agree with both of you. I do not like having to play characters that I am no good with ( I am also a very poor sport, so I apologize ahead of time to anyone I do my matches with)
but I also agree with synn. I think it is a good way to prep us for actual tournaments and such. Plus it will give us a leg up if we can be good at a diverse number of champions, or at least have an idea of how to play them.

Also, seeing a I am probably the least skilled within the clan. Any and all kindly worded suggestions are appreciated!

I am starting to think this is a cool idea, if we want to play mains we can do those any time, but this is a neat way to get better and play a range of skill sets and competitor levels :] great idea you guys! :}
Back to top Go down
Synn
Avenger
Avenger
Synn

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Thank you my friend. :3
Back to top Go down
Shinni
Apprentice
Apprentice
Shinni

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:13 pm

yep no prob :}

one thing though, would you be able to do a few matches with me so that I can practice a bit, please and thank you :}
Back to top Go down
Synn
Avenger
Avenger
Synn

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:18 pm

I could. May want to play against someone of your skill level who wants help as well. I could tell you both what you can do to improve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-Game videos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Game videos.   -Game videos. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Game videos.
Page 1 of 1