Corrupted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Website for all Death Corporation's.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goals

Go down 
+2
Necro
Skits
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skits
Recruit
Recruit

Goals Empty
PostSubject: Goals   Goals Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:58 pm

What are your goals for your characters in the long run? Like..what kind of stances and things like that do you want with your characters?

I'm thinking about having a polearm fighter from now on. The attacks are slower normally, but the skills are pretty decent. The first skill does the same amount of damage as the MAX level skill for the sabres I was using, at like..the 3rd level. then soon I will have area attacks attacking up to 5 enemies around me for the same amount of damage. When I get that I can take HUGE amounts of enemies by myself with that and Covering Fire.

I'm thinking I'm going to go for Duality for my Musketeer. Itt'l be a while, but I enjoy the skills, and itt'l look amazing.

My Medic atm will go into Bard really soon, I wanted the last skill in Medic, then I'll be going into Bard for the buffs. :3

My long term goal however for my Fighter is at level 48 when I can use Epee Guard. RAPIERS!!! :3 There are a few skills in there that do over 1000% dmg. And The last one can do 2000% dmg. I love it!
Back to top Go down
Necro
Commander
Commander
Necro

Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals   Goals Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:34 pm

my one and only goal for now is to get familar with it b/c basicly its wow with fancy graphics/music/three characters so my only goal is to L.2.P. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/evilsoup1991
Sig
Soldier
Soldier
Sig

Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals   Goals Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:45 pm

I'm thinking freestyle shot or just keep with hack and slash for my fighter, ESP or Psychokinesis for my wizard and then just stick with medic for my scout
Back to top Go down
Synn
Avenger
Avenger
Synn

Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals   Goals Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:04 am

My squad. I will put their stances in order of how I plan on doing it. The main are the ones they will be using during combat when finished.
Team Progression

Scout
Lv 25 Bard
-Lv 10 all skills

Lv 25 Medic (Main)
-Lv 10 all skills

Fighter
Lv 25 Flow Guard
-Lv 10 all skills

Roof Guard
-Till Level 48

Tail Guard
-Till Veteran

Lv 25 Sidewinder (Main)
-Lv 10 all skills

Wizard
Lv 25 Psychokinesis
-Lv 10 all skills

Illusionist
-Lv 10 Invisible Stalker and Retardi

Lv 25 Levitation
-Lv 10 all skills

Lv 25 Anathema (Vet)
-Lv 10 all skills

Lv 25 Incantation (Vet) (Main)
-Lv 10 all skills
Back to top Go down
Garnetic
Garnetic

Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals   Goals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:37 pm

My Goal is for my scout to earn TA (Tactical Assitance) at Vet, or probably stay with Bard/Medic.
An elementalist of mine will stay on Elemental Lord once it reaches lvl 72 (can counter other elementalists), and my other elementalist can stay on Domination Lightning once it reaches Vet status (Intense AoE moves Very Happy).

Elementalist

Lv 25 Elemental Lord

Lv 10 All skills

Elementalist

Lv 25 Domination Lightning

Lv 10 All skills

Scout

Lv 25 Medic

Lv 10 All skills

Lv 25 Bard

Lv 10 All skills
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotmail.co.uk
Psionic Panda
Rookie
Rookie
Psionic Panda

Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals   Goals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:51 pm

well, i hit two of my goals, Getting Baek Ho and Kurt Lyndon, now my others include getting Claire, Eduardo Lyndon, Grenma, Soso, Irwain, Romina, and Calypso, ez pz right. uhm Waiting for Flintlock, which is what my musket will take up, untill then when he hits vet i'll go Close Encounters, Kurt is staying either Grim Advant Garde, or Grim Main-gouche Garde, Fighter is goin Defender, stave guard and The other vet polearm stance, my three eles are all goin in their elements for Vet Stances.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knights_palace
Sponsored content

Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals   Goals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corrupted :: Games :: Video Games :: PC-
Jump to: